£478.80 inc. VAT
The Systemair flue gas fans ZRS are suitable for chimneys with poor ventilation and counteract drafts which ill-effect the efficiency of stoves, ovens and open fireplaces.
The ventilator is placed on the top of the chimney. The motor operate two impellers, one for cooling the motor and one for smoke exhaust.
• Supplied with 1 m armoured cable and a junction box. Steel cables are provided to give extra support for the fan during chimney sweeping/ maintenance.
• Outer casing is made of cast aluminium alloy.
• Impeller is made of stainless steel.
• Suitable for fireplaces with an aperture between 0,35 and 0,80 m2.
• Voltage - 230 Volt.
• Frequency - 50 Hz.
• Phase - Single Phase.
• Current - 0.26 Amp.
• Max Airflow - 518m3/hr 0r 144 l/s.
• Max. temperature of transported air - 200°C.
The ZRS is fixed with four adjustable locating rods which are inserted down the chimney. This means that no fixing into the chimney itself is required. The fan is a discreet and compact unit with a low profile.
Download specifications HERE