VA series Long Life Axial Fans
Our Price: £58.48
£70.18 inc. VAT
Axial fans, VA series For Special Applications
93mm Body, 60m3/hr, 15W
119mm Body, 150m3/hr, 18W
138mm Body, 205m3/hr, 42W
150mm Body, 240m3/hr, 46W
- cooling of electronic control panels
- ventilation of electrical panels
- installation in electronic devices, appliance construction
- cooling of welding machines and plasm cutting machines
- installation in cooling and ventilation systems and air-conditioning devices
- installation in household air heaters and heat exchangers.
All fans of this type have built-in single-phase electric motors with shielded poles and a short-circuited rotor with double capsulated ball bearings. The fan is square in shape with internally located fins to which the stator is attached.
The VA series axial fans are suitable to be fitted to apertures and air conduits with Ø90, Ø100, Ø120, Ø135 and Ø150.
These fans are 240VAC but can be also produced with supply voltage 115V, 36V or 24V, at frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz, ask for details.
Isolation class: H - 180ºC or L - 200ºC.
Protection degree: IP 44.
The fans are designed to operate under normal climatic conditions where the ambient temperature can vary from -5ºC up to +60ºC and a relative humidity from 40% to 98% at 30ºC.
Upon clients’ requests the fans can be manufactured to operate at higher temperatures,in tropical or coastal climatic zones.