AXCBF-EX Bifurcated Atex Axial Fans
Our Price: £2,130.00
£2,556.00 inc. VAT
• Aerofoil impeller with adjustable pitch angle
• Die cast aluminium hub and blades
• Casing, hot dip galvanized steel, to EN ISO 1641
• Aluminium anti-spark ring
• Spun flanges for high rigidity, to Eurovent standart
• three phase motors, IP55, insulation
class F, in accordance with EN 60034, IEC 85.
• Admissible ambient temperatures from -20°C to
• With motor outside the airstream
The Systemair AXCBF-EX range of bifurcated medium pressure axial fans has been developed for applications with an atmosphere which would either require special motors or reduce the lifetime of a standard motor.
The Ex(d) motors of AXCBF-EX are out of the airstream.
Available in sizes from 250 up to 800 mm impeller diameter. The stock range offers a standard selection with maximum airflow for the installed motor power. The fans could be used for zones 1 or 2, field of application II, for gases of groups A, B and C and for temperature classes T1 to T4.
The fans are classified to category 2G. The fans are certified under the
no Sira 07ATEX6341X. The Ex(d) motors are equipped with PTC thermistors for optimum motor protection.
The motor is speed controllable by frequency converter.
AXCBF-EX bifurcated axial fan casings are heavy gauge, hot dip
galvanized, with spun flanges for high rigidity. The motor compartment allows easy access to the motor terminal box for wiring.
B3 foot mounted motors, totally enclosed and fan cooled.