CC-SHT 310 (4-pole)
Our Price: £565.99
£679.19 inc. VAT
High efficiency duct axial fans designed for high temperature smoke extraction.
CC SHT fans are specifically dimensioned in a standard range suitable for the performance ratings which are normally requested by the building ventilation fire smoke exhaust rules.
The series is suitable for running at the temperature of +60°C and is CE certified F300, F400
(except 2 poles versions, certifi ed F300/120)
according to EN 12101-3 and guaranteed to operate at 300°C for 2 hours by the independent notified body Applus.
• Short casing in steel sheet, with fixing flanges manufactured according to UNI ISO 6580-EURO-VENT standard. Protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• High efficiency axial impeller in die-cast aluminium with aerofoil profile blades, totally made. Balanced according ISO 1940. Variable pitch angle in still position.
• Execution 4 (with impeller directly coupled to motor with feet) and airflow from impeller to motor.
• Asynchronous three-phase motors according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, CE marked,
IP 55, class F or H, F200, F300 or F400 certified according to the European Directive EN 12101-3.
Horizontal axis as standard (other orientations on request).
• Extension with inspection door (CCpro)
• Inlet cone (CCbo)
• High tempeeration fl exible joint (CCga-HT)
• Flat protection grid (CCr)
• Support feet (CCst)
• Counter-fl ange (CCf)
• Counter-fl ange with collar (CCfc)
• Cylindrical silencers (CCsa/CCsb)
• Roof terminal (Kit TAV-HT)
• Anti-vibration mounts
• External terminal box for high temperature,