£32.99 inc. VAT
These are one of the few bathroom fans designed with quietness in mind, with especially quiet motors mounted on elastic blocks. You probably wont find a quieter axial bathroom fan. Rated at 26.5 dB(A) @3m
• 95m3/hour. (26 L/s)
• 98mm spigot for 100mm (4 inch) ducting.
• Sealed for life ball bearings
• Silent elastic blocks
• Numerous quality features
• IP45 rated so suitable for use in all zones.
• The SELV(12V) version is IP57 rated
• The CZ (Basic) and CRZ (Timer) versions are also available in Silver.
• Back draught shutters (clear pvc one way flap on the back of the spigot) and airflow guide vanes as standard
• Incredibly silent running
• High performance
• Significant energy savings
• Complies with building regulations
• CHZ NOW AVAILABLE IN STANDARD OR VISUAL MODELS
Range of 4” domestic axial extract fans for wall, window or ceiling installations, designed to solve ventilation problems in utility rooms and bathrooms. Fitted with motors mounted on silent elastic blocks, the fans deliver incredibly silent running and exceptional performance with stylish features.
CZ model is the standard version, All models include a backdraft shutter built onto the spigot to let air travel in one direction.
CDZ models with PIR detectors
Automatically starts up when fan detects movement at a maximum of 4 metres.
CRZ, CHZ, CDZ models have an adjustable timer. The CZ(12v) has a timer option also.
After disconnection, shut off time can be delayed between 1 and 30 minutes.
CHZ models have an adjustable humidistat, Visual models have an LED display and button to change the sensitivity from the front panel.
The level of humidity for the bathroom can be chosen from between 60 and 90% RH. The extract fan will continue to work long enough to reach the selected level.
CZ (12V) SELV models
-(IP57, Class III) are specifically designed to work within the safety area, connected to remote sited transformers supplied as standard (CT-12/14) or with adjustable timer (CT/14R).
Intelligent timer version, fan switch on is delayed until after the light is switched on for a minute to avoid unnecessary noise at night if only in the bathroom for a short time.
If a new installation, will also need and an external grill
, some ducting
and some clips.
Download Specifications HERE.
You can see a demonstration of this fans efficiency on YouTube HERE.
Manufactured by Soler & Palau, currently Europes largest manufacturer of extractor fans.