Smoke Extract Axial Fan Series AXC 315 (B)
Our Price: £1,079.00
£1,294.80 inc. VAT
Smoke extract axial fan Series AXC(B), tested according to EN 12101-3 for 300°C-120min - AXC 315-10/16°-4 (B) (0.75Kw)
The Systemair AXC(B) range of long cased medium pressure axial fans is available in sizes from 315 up to 1600 mm impeller diameter.
The adjustable pitch angle setting offers a wide performance and maximum flexibility to match precisely individual airflow requirements, contact us for further details.
● Air direction Form A (motor first then impeller), direct driven for use inside or outside the smoke reservoir
● CE mark of confirmity no 0036 CPD RG04
● Impeller completely made of aluminium. Balanced statically and dynamically in accordance with DIN ISO 1940-1, quality grade Q = 6,3
● Spun flanges for high rigidity, hole pattern in accordance with Eurovent 1/2
● Long casing made from hot dip galvanized steel, to DIN EN ISO 1461
● Terminal box in IP 65 mounted at the outside of the casing for easy wiring
● High temperature three phase motor, directly in the air stream, protection class IP54, insulation class H, according EN 60034-5
● Suitable for operating temperatures of up to 55°C continuously
● Three Phase Only
The AXC(B) axial fans have been performance tested in accordance with DIN ISO 5801, DIN 24163 and AMCA 210-99 on the Systemair fan test rig.
Three years warranty make it a safe choice.
To define an alternative Impeller Pitch Angle - 10° to 45° - Please contact us for further details..