Our Price: £675.00
£810.00 inc. VAT
The ducted axial fans of CC series are used for ducted installations requiring large airflow with relatively low pressure drop, like ventilation and cooling systems in industrial, naval, commercial, civil, energetic fields.
The series consists of different sizes with impeller diameter from 310 to 1600 mm. CC fans can be fitted with motors of different polarity, depending on size and required performance. Suitable for conveying clean air with temperature from –10 °C to +50°C in continuous service. The explosion-proof version CC-ATX is certified by a Notified Body according to the 94/9/CE Atex Directive and is suitable to convey clean air in the temperature range -10°C +40°C. This version is suitable for installation in zone 1/21, that are areas where it is necessary to guarantee high security against explosions and fires due to presence of flammable gas(II2G) and/or dusts (II2D/II2GD).
• Casing protected against atmospheric agents by hot-dip galvanizing
• Airflow from impeller to motor
• Outer terminal box
• Iso-rotating or controrotating multistage versions.
• CCZ : Impeller with airfoil blades in die-cast aluminium alloy
• CC-ATX: ATEX version according to Directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE