Range of German made kitchen exhaust fans with motor out of airstream and grease drainage facility.
Weather housings and also available making them suitable for outdoor mounting.
* Motor can be regulated using voltage reduction.
* Terminal connections for thermal contacts.
* IP 54 degree of protection for closed housing covers as well as duct connections fitted on the inlet and outlet sides.
* Models 225-D2 ~ 315-D2 supplied with 2-pole motors.
* Models 315-D4 ~ 560-D4 supplied with 4-pole motors.
* Max. medium temperature 120°C
* Motor outside of air stream
* Speed controllable
* Swing-out fan unit
* With condensate and grease drain
* Installation with upward, right-hand or left-hand exhaust socket.
* If the unit is mounted with the exhaust socket pointing to the left or the right, the service door must be altered by the customer.
Model 225-D2 has a 200mm spigot. Max Airflow 1960 m3/hr
Model 250-D2 has a 250mm spigot. Max Airflow 2730 m3/hr
Model 280-D2 has a 315mm spigot. Max Airflow 3350 m3/hr
Model 315-D2 has a 354mm spigot Max Airflow 4520 m3/hr
Model 315-D4 has a 354mm spigot Max Airflow 3580 m3/hr
Model 355-D4 has a 354mm spigot Max Airflow 4350 m3/hr
Model 450-D4 has a 354mm spigot. Max Airflow 6660 m3/hr
Model 500-D4 has a 400mm spigot. Max Airflow 7890 m3/hr
Model 560-D4 has a 500mm spigot. Max Airflow 11840 m3/hr
All above at free air.
Link to the manufacturers website with extra information HERE