The fans of the QCL series are suitable for the ventilation, with wall or panel, in residential, commercial and industrial buildings, where reduced dimensions or adjustable performances are required.
The series consists of 10 models with impeller diameter from 200 to 710 mm.
They are designed for clean air in the temperature range -25°C / +60°C.
The optimized inlet cone along with the bionic profile of the blades reduce noise level and increase the aeraulic and energetic effi ciency according to the regulation EU 327/2011.
• Reverse airflow versions.
• Supporting frame in drawn galvanized steel sheet, with radius inlet cone. Models 63 and 71 supporting frame in drawn steel sheet, with radius inlet cone, epoxy coated.
• Helical impeller with sickle-shaped on bionic finding blades in technopolymer (200-400) or die-cast aluminium alloy (450-710) directly united to the motor rotor.
• Execution 5 (impeller directly coupled to motor shaft). Air fl ow from motor to impeller.
• Inlet protection guard in steel rod, according to EN ISO 12499. Models 200,250,630 and 710 with protection function and motor support. Models 310-560 with motor support bracket in steel powder coated epoxy.
• External rotor motor, with built in thermal protection, suitable for adjustable, three-phase double speed (delta-star YΔ) or single-phase.
• Standard confi guration “partly completed machinery” according to Directive 2006/42/EC.
• Gravity shutter (S).
• Spacer manufactured in epoxy painted steel sheet (D).
• Impeller side protection guard manufactured according to UNI ISO 12499 rules and protected against atmospheric agents (R).