The SANO Intelligent PIV LOFT is a Loft mounted ultra-quiet, low energy, low maintenance, home ventilation unit.
PIV units have been preventing and curing condensation dampness related problems in homes for decades. They are also used to control other indoor air pollutants and have even proven to be an effective means for reducing Radon gas in some properties
Elta Fans range of SANO Intelligent PIV units, with their unique ECO-LoFlo energy and comfort optimisation airflow control technology, represents a step change in PIV technology
External air is drawn into the loft by the SANO Intelligent PIV LOFT unit. Before it passes through the units filter, the air increases in temperature as it utilises otherwise unused energy in the loft from solar gain and heat loss from the home. This increase can be significant, but is typically around 3°C warmer than outside air over a heating season. This energy gain is significantly more than the energy used by the units motor. The tempered, filtered air is then supplied centrally to the home via the units outlet duct and ceiling diffuser.
Integral controls allow the SANO Intelligent PIV LOFT unit to be set to suit the individual requirements of the home. Airflow from the unit to the home is automatically regulated via an integral temperature sensor which optimises the energy benefit of the unit while ensuring that sufficient air is always supplied to help control moisture and other pollutant levels in the home.
Features / benefits
• Discreet Small white plastic supply air diffuser which will blend well with any ceiling while distributing the air as required
• Low energy Ultra-low quiet fan/motor assembly.
• Robust and lightweight Fan casing construction built to last.
• Run Monitor Records time power supplied to unit.
• Low maintenance Very Large G4 grade filter.
Integral, multi-functional controls with wide airflow and temperature settings which allow the unit to be fine-tuned to suit the individual requirements of a home and its occupants.
• 8 unit settings to choose from to suit the size, layout, thermal properties and moisture production in the home.
• Heat Recovery mode function with adjustable trigger temperature setting and adjustable increased air flow setting.
• Standby mode which switches the unit off when the temperature reaches the pre-set Standby trigger temperature to save energy and prevent undesirable warm air being introduced unnecessarily in to the home. e.g. during hot summer days.
• ECO-LoFlo function
• Override Boost mode to operate the unit at its maximum airflow by means of a user switch.
Suspension kit and joist mounting brackets Supplied for use as required
Each SANO Intelligent PIV LOFT has a 5 Year Warranty as standard