£1,260.00 inc. VAT
• Aesthetically pleasing, white powder coated metal outer casing.
• Electronic “handing” function aids installation and avoids unsightly duct connections
• EPP internal structure to reduce sound emissions, maximise air tightness and improve thermal and electrical efficiency
• Intelligently controlled automatic summer / winter bypass facility providing comfort and heat recovery optimisation
• Complies with the requirements of all UK Building Regulations and also NHBC Chapter 3.2 user control and indication requirements
• Independently tested by BRE
• User control and indication Panel with LCD readout which can be mounted adjacent to, or remote from, the unit
• G4 air supply filter and G4 grade extract air filter
• Automatic frost protection prevents freezing within the unit
• Double condensate holes for heating and cooling condensate drainage.
Each VIGO Heat Recovery Unit Comes With A 5 Year Warranty
A continuously running Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) system simultaneously extracts air from wet rooms while supplying fresh, filtered air to the habitable rooms in a home. MVHR is widely recognised as the very best method of ventilating modern new build or re furbished, energy efficient homes. At the heart of any good MVHR system there has to be a very good MVHR unit. The Vigo 350A is such a unit. In fact, without wishing to sound conceited, we think it is peerless. It is highly efficient, ultra quiet and flexible with a range of control and indication features second to none. The units integral, counterflow high efficiency heat exchanger, with bypass facility operated automatically by integral sophisticated controls, provides warm or cool, filtered fresh air as required to help maintain the internal environmental conditions selected by the occupants.
The Vigo 350A MVHR unit is a highly flexible unit which can be set to operate in various operating modes to suit the individual requirements of each project. Commissioning, control and indication functions include:
3 Airflow speed settings (each fully adjustable)
Automatic heat exchanger bypass facility
Filter replacement, fan failure and bypass activated mode indication
Working hour counter
Setting saving and loading facility
Volt free contacts for remote ambient sensors
BMS connection control facility
Integral switched live terminal for boosting from remote switch
The unit can also be provided with automatic humidity control if required.
Download specifications HERE