Fire Damper- Flange Mount - FD-C
Our Price: £56.49
£67.79 inc. VAT
The FD-C series of circular single blade fire dampers are designed to stop the spread of fire through ducts when passing through walls or floors.
• FD-C dampers are suitable for horizontal or vertical installation.
• The shaft handle provides external indication of blade position.
• Damper operation can be checked and the damper reset without the need for access into the ductwork.
• Standard release temperature 70ºC.
• Access doors are not required for testing or resetting.
Dampers are available in the following sizes: 100,125, 150, 160, 200, 250, 315, 400 and 500mm.
The BSB FD fulfils the E classification and reference should be made to the installation method to confirm exact time periods. These will generally be 120 minutes, but may be up to 240 minutes (limited by wall construction)
This test included suitability for both horizontal and vertical installation. Under test MFD dampers operated satisfactorily and maintained their integrity for in excess of 2 hours.