FD Folding Blade Fire Damper - 300 x 300mm.Type B, AF, GALV Case, GALV Blades, 72*C
Our Price: £36.00
£43.20 inc. VAT
FSD-TD Features and Benefits
• Tested and certified installation variants of the FSD-TD are available to cover masonry walls, dry walls, batt walls and floors. These cover the majority of applications/supporting constructions that are required to maintain compartmentation and protect escape routes and areas with sleeping risk.
• All BSB tested installation methods give at least a ES120 (E120S) classification, usually only limited by the wall construction used. This is extended to 4 hours when installed using a HEVAC frame in a masonry/blockwork floor or wall.
• Sleeve and angle methods, HEVAC frame methods, angle frame methods, cleat and drop rod methods and batt infill methods are available. • Some rarer installation applications are covered by assessment/test information to BS 476-20/22.
• Minimum size 100 x 100 (not adapted from a larger size by reducers) available for space saving.
• Circular connection - base damper does not increase, thus saving space and transport volume.
• Single section size up to 1000 x 1000 in millimetre increments.
• Multi-section configurations are available to specific customer requirements, but will be subject to Building Control Authority approval.
• No duct sleeve, again giving space savings over other models and savings on transport volume.
• Standard construction is a fully welded galvanised steel case, which gives a casing leakage that complies with Class C ductwork leakage specifications.
• Blades have folded safe-edges to aid site safety.
• Galvanised mild steel DX 51D Z275, Ferritic (430) type 1.4016 or Austenitic (316) 1.4401 grade stainless steels for the blades and case are available for specific customer requirements.
• All blade and motor connecting drives are removed from the airstream and are fully enclosed. This gives both increased free area through the damper and protection to the mechanisms.
• Electrical Actuators (24VAC/DC, 230VAC,) have a less than 60 second motoring time. They have multi-position fitting and, being remote from the duct, allow space savings.
• All damper/actuator assemblies are mechanically tested prior to despatch (NOTE: The thermal fuse needs to be fitted/installed through the duct wall by the customer when the damper is installed).
• Actuators may be supplied separately to the dampers for site fitting by others to suit customer specific requirements.
• The FSD-TD range is fully compatible with the BSB range of smoke control panels, fire alarm systems, building management systems (BMS) and other bespoke control systems.
• The BSB FSD-TD has a strong and robust design to both meet the exacting fire testing requirements and be resilient to site handling. This is supported by sound production techniques which result in a quality product.
• All the above, supported with BSB’s enviable delivery performance, provide an unbeatable combination.