Insulated Aluminium Flexible Ducting - 10 Mtr - Tectherm400
Our Price: £27.49
£32.99 inc. VAT
This is a range of fully flexible thermally insulated ducting, which has been specially designed for the HVAC market. It has been developed to minimise the heat gain or loss resulting from the temperature differential between the airflow and the surrounding ambient air. The vapour barrier prevents condensation forming on the outside of ducts carrying air at lower temperatures than the surrounding air.
It is constructed with an inner duct with either 25mm fibreglass insulation and covered with an outer jacket, which acts as a vapour barrier. The jacket is a spirally produced multi-layer Aluminium/Polyester laminated fabric reinforced with a fibreglass yarn, which provides an outstanding combination of strength and tear resistance.
Commonly used for heat recovery units and when ducting through attics to avoid condensation building up as hot, moisture laden air suddenly cools.
• Supplied in standard 10 metre length, compressed to 1 metre
• Easy to connect to either round or oval ducting
• No special tools required for cutting or fixing
• In the event of a fire no toxic gases are emitted
• The products have been successfully tested for fire resistance and conforms to BS476 Parts 6, 7 & 20
Please note: This is NOT low quality eastern European ducting, commonly found elsewhere.