• Slim design, easy to install
• Easy maintenance, service cover
• Low sound level, insulated cover
• High efficiency and low SFP in a real working point
• Simple to install, mounting brackets included
• Integrated motor protection
• Aluzinc casing, C4 corrosion class
KVK Slim is a box fan with circular duct connections. The lid is insulated to keep a low sound level. The fan can be installed in any position. The casing is manufactured from Aluzinc in corrosion class C4. A service cover with screw connection makes it easy to open for service and cleaning.
KVK Slim can be demand controlled via sensors and controllers for CO2, temperature, humidity, presence indication and VAV or manually speed controlled via a stepless thyristor or a 5-step transformer. To protect the motor from overheating, the fans have integral thermal contacts with manual reset (reset by disconnecting the power).
The FK mounting clamp (accessory) facilitates easy installation and removal, and prevents the transfer of vibration to the duct.
Max Airflow: 3,657m3/h
Max Power: 487 Watts
Max Current: 2.38 Amps
Sound pressure level at 3m (20m² Sabin) - 50dB(A)
Max Temperature: 70*C
Weight: 41.5 Kgs
IP Rating: IP44
Item number: 92146