£226.80 inc. VAT
TH-Mixvent Roof extract / supply fan
Two-speed extract or supply domestic and commercial mixed flow roof fans suitable for a variety of applications such as offices, restaurants, workshops, car parks, industrial kitchens and other commercial premises where higher system resistances are encountered. The TH-Mixvent RoofF fans are available in four sizes ranging from 150mm-315mm ducting and with airflow performances up to 1725m³/h.
Good for kitchen extract if used with appropriate hood/filters.
Designed for flat roof or top of chimney installations, the fans can also be installed on shallow pitched roofs. Circular spigot coupling facilitates the connection to circular, rigid or flexible ducting.
Also up-stands for flat and angled roofs available, ask for details.
1. Bird guard and base cable gland entry point as standard
2. Supply or extract ventilation 4 sizes available
3. Metallic parts protected with black epoxy-polyester weather-proof paint coating
4 . Motor and impeller easily removed by 2 fixing clips Motors IP44 rated
5. Standard thermal overload protection - Wiring terminal box - IP55 rated
6. Two speed motors with sealed for life ball bearings 2 year guarantee
Download Specifcations HERE.