£1,630.80 inc. VAT
Vent Axia Kitchen long Case Axial Fan 630mm - 2 Pole - Single Phase
Max Duty - 17,064 m3/hr
Max Power Absorbed - 3000 W
The ever tightening requirement for kitchen ventilation systems with higher filtration levels and long duct runs requires a powerful and yet compact fan to provide a cost-effective controllable ventilation solution suitable for operating reliably in atmospherically aggressive installations.
Features & Benefits
• Fully ERP 2015 compliant
• Designed to operate at elevated temperatures (70˚C max)
• All models speed controllable via matched eDemand inverter controls
• Robust motor construction for aggressive conditions
• Die cast aluminium impellers
• IP65 motor and terminal box, suitable for internal or external mounting as standard
• Motor insulation class H, suitable forinduct operating temperatures of -40˚C to + 70˚C
• Standard Thermal Overload Protection
• Maximum operating temperature indicator label
• Available from 450 to 630 diameter, Single or Three Phase
• Manufacture controlled to BS EN ISO 9001
• Performance tested to BS 848 Parts 1 & 2
Available in four sizes: 450, 500, 560 and 630mm diameter with a performance envelope from 0.65m3/s to 5.93m3/s and pressure development of up to 600 Pa. Ensuring a compact design, the units have been constructed from a single sheet of steel, with a single 2 pole motor
and axial impeller mounted within the length of the unit casing. The unit is manufactured from electro welded steel with an epoxy paint finish. Factory assembled to BS EN ISO 9001 ensuring a quiet
and vibration free unit.
All sizes are protected with a tough black epoxy paint finish for those harsh environmentalconditions, internally or externally. Ensuring ease of
installation the motor is wired directly into a single IP65 terminal box.
Specifically designed for this range of fans and the expected environmental conditions. Greased for life ball bearings with temperature resilient grease specially selected to operate at the elevated
temperatures likely to be encountered in kitchen applications whilst allowing the fans to be installed at any angle. Dynamically balanced to ISO 1940 grade G6.3. Motors are protected to IP65 against dust and water jets complying with BS EN 60529. They have ribbed aluminium body castings and are mounted towards the airstream for efficient cooling. Motor insulation is Class ‘H’ (from -40°C to +70°C).
All models are speed controllable by either voltage control or frequency
inverter (see electrical section for details).
Download specifications HERE