£168.00 inc. VAT
Plate Axial Fans
- AW Sileo 200-E4 (4 pole) manufactured by Ziehl Abegg (German)
425 m3/hr, 17.9W motor
These fans are generally quieter than most plate axials fans due to their fan shape, also a little more efficient.
● speed controllable by voltage reduction.
● inlet protection guard
● safe and maintenance free operation
● can be installed in any mounting position
● electric connection via terminal box mounted on the motor
● single phase fans are supplied with capacitor
AW sileo range have a bionic shaped fan blade, and are driven by external rotor motors. The AW range is equipped with a square wall plate, galvanized steel and powder coated in black (RAL9005).
The protection guard at the inlet side is powder coated in black. The axial impeller is manufactured from black high efficiency composite material. The impeller is balanced dynamically in two levels in accordance with DIN ISO 1940 part 1, quality G6.3.
The motors are equipped with thermal contacts for motor protection, with leads to be connected to a motor protection unit.
Download specifications HERE