£183.59 inc. VAT
The GVI-001 is a gas interlock control system that either pressure switches or current sensors
to prove airflow and when that airflow is proved then a electrical supply is made available to the gas valve actuator. Ask for details of other switches/sensors required.
Control panel features
• Airflow off lamp
• Airflow on lamp
• Keyswitch for normal/gas off
• 10 second overrun timer to overcome loss of supply to gas valve actuator in case of backdrafts
The GVI-001 has connections for 2 pressure/current switches. These switches are wired to the panel using the normally open contacts, which close when there is airflow present. The pressure switches are required to have closed contacts (airflow present) for the electrical supply to be available to the gas valve actuator.
When airflow is proved the airflow on lamp will light and the electrical supply to the gas valve actuator will be enabled. When there is a loss of airflow the gas valve actuator will remain enabled for 10 seconds. This is to prevent loss of gas in the event of backdrafts.
Control panel connections
• Electrical supply: 230v 1Ph 50Hz
• Remote emergency stop button
• Pressure switch for supply airflow proving
• Pressure switch for extract airflow proving
• Gas valve actuator: 230v 1Ph 50Hz motor open, spring return
Remote emergency stop button connections
The GVI-001 has connections to allow the fitting of a remote emergency stop button if required. When this is activated the electrical supply to the gas valve actuator will be disabled.
Be advised pressure switches are considered better than current switches for proving airflow.
Download specifications HERE